Nostalgia

Talk about anything Far Cry or Crysis in here..

Nostalgia

Postby [Aliens]solifer » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:30 pm

Crysis a game that came out 2007 its graphics are still stunning the game are so good (singel) i did replay it once more just finished it and it is just great, everyone should go for it, good story and fun.
Even if it is abit aged, game are incredible good looking i can say it could still today compete with games from today and still be better, and now almost exacthly 8 years later (released Nov 2007) i finished my game once more and it still feels super, and the fun part is now 8 years later i can run it on ultra wich was not possible for me before due to not being rich and be able to buy those years best hardware.
So if you havent played it please go for it and it will cost you almost nothing, singel playing works great and i played it from XP Vista Win 7 8 8,1 and now 10.
Multiplayer part do not work as game spy has ben closed.

Camaro - If you don´t own one, you´ll never understand!
<<-Bönder är liksom en egen ras, precis som rörmokare och föräldrar->>
[Aliens]solifer
General
General

Re: Nostalgia

Postby [Aliens]kronenbourg » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:05 pm

Never played multiplayer, but the single player was fine for the first, till you get into the alien ship, and then you have to float around like a balloon, which bored me after a while.

Is MP better?

[Aliens]kronenbourg
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Re: Nostalgia

Postby [Aliens]solifer » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:50 pm

[Aliens]kronenbourg wrote:Never played multiplayer, but the single player was fine for the first, till you get into the alien ship, and then you have to float around like a balloon, which bored me after a while.

Is MP better?

To be honest multi was not better , still ok , but the floating part was only a short part of the game and felt bad due to not knowing what up or down was and made me feel very disoriented, but going the right way that part would have been finished fast.
You should have continoued as the game are really good, i also liked crysis 2 and 3 as single teh last one felt a bit short but still good, crysis 3 multi are alot better but also alot faster ingame more like call of duty.
I have replayed crysis several times still loving it not to forget that graphics are played as it should have from start! :yes:
Camaro - If you don´t own one, you´ll never understand!
<<-Bönder är liksom en egen ras, precis som rörmokare och föräldrar->>
[Aliens]solifer
General
General

Return to Far Cry / Crysis