Requesting to rejoin the clan.

If you want to be a part of Aliens, this is the place to say so..

Requesting to rejoin the clan.

Postby Estralion » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:13 pm

A bit of info. I left the clan in December due to I played alot of world of tanks at that moment and wanted to join clan, one of the rules unfortunately was that you couldn't be in a clan that they had a devision in, eventhough that wasn't the devision you were joining, meaning that eventhough I only wanted to join the world of tanks devision I couldn't stay in a bf clan since they also played bf and had a bf devision.

Since some stuff happened in that clan and the entire devision I'm in seperated from the clan due to some circumstances I won't go into details with, then the rule with not being allowed to be in another clan in another game isn't applied anymore.

Yesterday I played with kro, redchilie and a few other Aliens and we talked about this whole thing and about me rejoining the clan again. Kro suggested that I wrote a topic in here since it isn't entirely up to him to decide wether I get accepted back into the clan or not.

With that being said I leave it up to you guys to decide if I should be accpeted back in or not, I will look forward to a response, regardless what the decision will be.

Best Regards

Estralion/Attendijus.
Estralion
Lance Corpral
Lance Corpral

Re: Requesting to rejoin the clan.

Postby [Aliens]solifer » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:09 pm

Estralion wrote:A bit of info. I left the clan in December due to I played alot of world of tanks at that moment and wanted to join clan, one of the rules unfortunately was that you couldn't be in a clan that they had a devision in, eventhough that wasn't the devision you were joining, meaning that eventhough I only wanted to join the world of tanks devision I couldn't stay in a bf clan since they also played bf and had a bf devision.

Since some stuff happened in that clan and the entire devision I'm in seperated from the clan due to some circumstances I won't go into details with, then the rule with not being allowed to be in another clan in another game isn't applied anymore.

Yesterday I played with kro, redchilie and a few other Aliens and we talked about this whole thing and about me rejoining the clan again. Kro suggested that I wrote a topic in here since it isn't entirely up to him to decide wether I get accepted back into the clan or not.

With that being said I leave it up to you guys to decide if I should be accpeted back in or not, I will look forward to a response, regardless what the decision will be.

Best Regards

Estralion/Attendijus.

Ofcourse you are welcome back to the clan, you did follow our rules before and unfortunally it led to you left for another clan, things happended and you wants in again, no problems with that, WELCOME BACK MATE :obey: :obey:
Camaro - If you don´t own one, you´ll never understand!
<<-Bönder är liksom en egen ras, precis som rörmokare och föräldrar->>
[Aliens]solifer
General
General

Postby Estralion » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:07 pm

Thanks, and it's good to be back I'll put on the tags right away
Estralion
Lance Corpral
Lance Corpral

Postby [Aliens]kronenbourg » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:55 pm