Hello old friends!

If you want to be a part of Aliens, this is the place to say so..

Hello old friends!

Postby IMax66 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:33 pm

Hello IMax66 or Max66 as some of you will remember me by, I briefly mentioned to Kron whilst playing the other night that I was interested in perhaps joining the ranks of Aliens!

I have recently got back into FPS games (Now that I have eventually upgraded my rig) currently game on BF3/ / http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/IMax66#pc BF4/ http://bf4stats.com/pc/IMax66 and now the BF Hardline Beta (which I am enjoying, especially Heist and Hotwire)

Not been a part of Clan for a long time, fell away from 82ND Gamers as they seemed to follow CoD games, but I just don't play them and most of the lads fell away from BF3 / BF4

I was Clan Leader in TPF (Tooting Popular Front) when xerohour stepped down, I am sure you Aliens from back in the BF2 days will remember TPF, or maybe not :twisted: from there I went to SNM (Show No Mercy) for BF2 but left after a short period. Joined 82ND Gamers when 2142 come out, then Call of Duty Modern Warfare, where we were quite successful in the CoD League for Domination and S&D, by this time I was the War Arranger for the League and was kept fairly busy!

82ND Gamers then branched into Modern Warfare II Black Ops and Black Ops II but I only briefly played those games but never really enjoyed them that much!

Now back into gaming, but not as often as I used to do and age has taken it's toll on my gaming, now 48 but enjoying BF3 and BF4, although I do think BF3 has the edge over 4 but sick of playing as a lone wolf or ending up in a Squad of Snipers when playing! I also Airsoft every weekend and have done for 7 years, no longer live in Scotland, moved to Hull nearly 5 years ago and got married in Sept last year.

Now I would like to Squad back up with like minded players for some fun, no where near as skilled as I used to be in game, but I'm a versatile player. Not interested in competitive play, only play now for fun and not on as often as I used to be!

Any Questions just ask!

Cheers
IMax66
Private
Private

Re: Hello old friends!

Postby [Aliens]solifer » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:36 pm

Hi max and welcome, ofcourse i remember you how can i forget, nice people do stick back in the head even though i aged a bit not as much and as old as you but you know :yes: :yes: :work:
We still play bf3 4 most bf4 but i myself go back and forth even into bc2 sometimes wich i still think it is a great game, but do miss bf2 and bf2142 both best games after farcry :yes: :yes:

We have all gotten a bit older and laid back so the competitive gaming is in the past and we play when we can and it is good fun, even if we/ME arent as sharp in gaming as before, due to bad sight slow respons and pain when sitting to long behind the screen guess thats what it feels to be old, did i mention that im tired now when its late am i old ? Q-# :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: NO im not will always be childish and young :lol: :lol:

I say welcome to the clan mate if you wanna join us, if no one else screams NO NOT HIM :upyour: :) put the tags on and play with the oldies but goldies and the all good looking guys as we are :yes: :yes: :yes:

Best wishes Solifer
Camaro - If you don´t own one, you´ll never understand!
<<-Bönder är liksom en egen ras, precis som rörmokare och föräldrar->>
[Aliens]solifer
General
General

Postby IMax66 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:47 pm

Thank's Solifer not forgot most of you guys too mate, forgot to add my Facebook is Ian Maxwell https://www.facebook.com/ian.maxwell.792 add me if you want

and for those that are unaware of what Airsoft is here's a link to one of my vids on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00lRukGRubI
IMax66
Private
Private

Postby [Aliens]kronenbourg » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:17 am

Hi Max!

I agree completly with Soli, get those tags on. You can change the ones in BF3 and BF4, as I still play BF3 as well (mainly for my vids for my Youtube channel) but I agree, it still has the better edge to BF4.

Not sure how many will move to Hardline within the clan, as I know a lot prefer big maps etc, but then we have played different games as well.

We also play other games, not just tied down to BF4. A lot of us (like Soli) have played BC2 recently, and many have Steam, so we have other games we play together. Not always with the tags on, but if its friends together, so what 8)

And its okay about not playing all the time. We don't have a roster to update weekly, so play when you want. Some play now and then, some play nightly. Of course, Friday always seems to be The Night, end of the week and all that.

We also use Teamspeak (currently someone elses at the moment, ours is being looked at by the sponsor) so its free, and I can give the details via chat etc.

And we're looking at getting a server again, no need to worry on that side, having to figure maps out etc, then we can run it. May even have a pistol night, etc etc

Anyway, again, welcome to the clan, and see you soon.

Kro

[Aliens]kronenbourg
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby [Aliens]kronenbourg » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:27 am

[Aliens]kronenbourg
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby [Aliens]solifer » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:26 pm

And for the soft air gun i know björne are really active and i know more of us are :lolly:
[Aliens]solifer
General
General

Postby [Aliens]WITTY » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:33 pm

Welcome Max :siryessir:
[Aliens]WITTY
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby IMax66 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:49 pm

Thanks guys no work tonight so can sort out TS n some other things but have to warn nights off involve Whiskey for me! So being Scottish and on TS oh dear!
IMax66
Private
Private

Postby [Aliens]solifer » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:46 pm

IMax66 wrote:Thanks guys no work tonight so can sort out TS n some other things but have to warn nights off involve Whiskey for me! So being Scottish and on TS oh dear!

Whe are use to kronenbourg singin so no problems mate :yes:
[Aliens]solifer
General
General

Postby [Aliens]heCKLes » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:32 am

Welcome to Aliens mate.
[Aliens]heCKLes
Major
Major

Postby [Aliens]SirPain » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:16 pm

Hi Max and Welcome
[Aliens]SirPain
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Firespawn6 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:36 am

Hi and welcome!
I play Diablo 3 most of the time now, but play BF4 from time to time..
Firespawn6
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Return to Recruitment Section