GHraphic Card

Having software/hardware problems? Get help here!

Re: GHraphic Card

Postby [Aliens]WITTY » Wed May 30, 2012 8:18 pm

Polka_Bravo_946 wrote:in my opinion when buying a 560 at present time your geting last gen. but then again i read in that other thread about your computer and you need to invest in all of it to get to standard :P

In my opinion, if you cant say something nice...say nothing :upyour:
[Aliens]WITTY
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby [Aliens]kronenbourg » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:25 pm

Yes, it all works fantastic. Left all settings alone but using Smart fan control. Also, in-game, dropped the texture down, seems okay so far. It was laggy towards the end of a TDM round, but it may have been lag. At that point, texture was Ultra, now high, but may try medium.

Thanks Witty/Wookie for the help on setup, and Bjorne for other ideas of cards 8)

[Aliens]kronenbourg
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Polka_Bravo_946 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:24 pm

[Aliens]WITTY wrote:
Polka_Bravo_946 wrote:in my opinion when buying a 560 at present time your geting last gen. but then again i read in that other thread about your computer and you need to invest in all of it to get to standard :P

In my opinion, if you cant say something nice...say nothing :upyour:

if my opinion on what up to date hardware is offended anyone, i sincerely appologize.

EDIT: and ofc, as long as Kro is happy it truly doesnt matter what anyone thinks.
Polka_Bravo_946
Corpral
Corpral

Postby WOOKIE1974 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:46 pm

kro did you run the original drivers disk for the mobo to get the usbs back, those motherboards are rock solid, its very rare for an asus board to fuck up, and polka just a quick one after readin the the earlier post that pc is only 6 months old and if a 3.2 ghz hex core cpu and 8gb of ddr 3 corsair vengeance ram, asus pro evo motherboard,a new case, dvd drives and new hard drives is a bad set up for the budget that we had at the time, then feel free to please start a tech support thread. i know you apologised at the end of this thread, but people do not have an unlimited budget and getting the best possible price pc at the time is what counts and im sure some people would give their right arm to have a pc that sort of spec, i know i would

WOOKIE1974
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Previous

Return to Tech-support