thankyou [Aliens]heCKLes

Having software/hardware problems? Get help here!

thankyou [Aliens]heCKLes

Postby UknWarrior » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:22 pm

well im surprised as one of my posts was locked and links removed :(
im well known by loads of aliens and yes i was being kind but it is a legal version of windows 7 and instead of being the way you was as a forum mod why not ask the regulars whom know me to slap my wrist and ask me to remove the links POLITELY but thankyou please feel free to remove the FULL POST instead of smarmy remarks thankyou :(
i will not offer freebies or help on this forum but i will help my top m8`s wookie , chillie and kronen and others via team speak if im allowed to use that ?
so thankyou [Aliens]heCKLes for treating me like a naughty school boy :P
peace <3
see you guys on da field ;) and hopefully ts still (if im allowed to use it ;) )
[center]Image[/center]
UknWarrior
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: thankyou [Aliens]heCKLes

Postby [Aliens]acer » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:21 pm

I read heCKLes post about your link to win7.
I do not think he treated you wrong in anyway.
He did wrong in not to read all in the link but he waited for you to respond on hes post before delete.
But if its a legal version put the link back up again. :D
[Aliens]acer
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby UknWarrior » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:14 pm

thanks for replying acer ;)
unfortunatly the links where removed and the post locked on heckles`s reply! he did not await my reply at all this is what has annoyed myself even some of your own members( not mentioning names) said we cannot understand why the post was locked and links removed , ok i understand why 2 out of 3 links was removed but the 2 1st links required after installing to apply your own windows 7 key ,where as the last link cracks windows 7 so hence why i have got annoyed ;)
but thankyou for replying to the post :)
[center]Image[/center]
UknWarrior
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby [Aliens]heCKLes » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:20 pm

No I didn't wait for a reply. Last I checked Microsoft doesn't give away free Windows 7, especially torrents. And since you put windows loader as a program to use with your torrents - this makes it a illegal version since the program fools windows to think that it's genuine when in fact it isn't.

I don't care which tbh. I stand by what I did. As for being impolite, no I don't feel I was. I removed the links without asking, sure. But you post illegal things on our boards and I will remove it regardless, that goes for any member in here (including members of the clan). I did tell you that our members could ask you for it using PM, didn't I?.

I don't know you, sure a few of the guys do. But being a jackass and giving me snarky remarks isn't helping your case. You apparently don't know me, who I am or anything about my history in this clan (Lets just say that I'm not a newbie). Your friends can tell you.. They know me..

Normally if a person behaves like this towards a member of the clan, they would get banned from the forums/servers and TS - But out of respect for Kro, Wookie and Chrille I won't.. But if you post like this again, questioning my actions I will.
--
Here's the link to the other post.. I've read it again and I can't say that I was being impolite at all..
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=3856
[Aliens]heCKLes
Major
Major

Postby [Aliens]WITTY » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:30 pm

Dont annoy the admin :blaah:
[Aliens]WITTY
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby UknWarrior » Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:23 pm

why do you call me a jack ass ?? or is that how admins treat guests ?
please carry on being the way you are as this is how to make guests feel very very un-welcome , i have more knowledge than you obviously but hey ho you will be given spends off your mom to go play in the sweety shop
sorry to the ones that asked me to come here im really glad i never put my application in especially with people like him for an admin ;)
please feel free to ban my jackass if you so desire ;) as for chilli wookie and kronen il catch you ingame chaps sorry about this but you really need to get an attitude check heckles
bye bye
[center]Image[/center]
UknWarrior
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby [Aliens]heCKLes » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:03 pm

Do you always react like this? :cry: , when someone tells you what you can and cannot do? What are you, 12 yrs old?

I called you a jackass because you were behaving like one towards me.. If you feel I made a mistake, why didn't you come to me? Why did you post this stupid thread belittling me? What did you think was gonna happen?

I'm the first one to admit to making mistakes, and if [Aliens] feel the same way you do - I promise you, I'll step down and never set a foot here again. You're welcome to state your case with our clanleader, Solifer..
[Aliens]heCKLes
Major
Major

Return to Tech-support