=[LAF]= looking for fun fight

Want to challenge [Aliens] to a BF2/CoD funwar?
Post here...

=[LAF]= looking for fun fight

Postby MRSstinky » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:40 am

Are you young men with great reflexes willing to fight us middle ages, fat, old, familyfathers/mothers? Some free kills you think? Well....lets find out!

We would like a fun friendly scrim with you this sunday at 19.00 UK (or any sunday - give us a date) in bfbc2. We play with simple rules. No back base killing with mortar etc, the fight is with this exeption only limited by the outbound areas and your own fantasy. (Have you ever felt a rpg in your belly - or a repairtool in your head?)

Our family commitments somehow restricts the time we can spend by the computer. But why not make 2 rounds traditional Atacama Dersert rush (our choise) ... and if we go 1-1 in rounds we make a final round in one map your choise. (What map you want?)

Then we can plan a re-match with a map of your choise to run two weeks after this first match.

War arranger, please add me on X-fire "MRSstinky" or visit our forum and PM me. .... I will watch this post.

/MRSstinky, =[LAF]= clan leader.
MRSstinky
Private
Private

Re: =[LAF]= looking for fun fight

Postby [Aliens]solifer » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:26 am

Hi and welcome , looks like you have the same as us wih family and stuff, we will get back to you shorthly :yes: :yes:
Camaro - If you don´t own one, you´ll never understand!
<<-Bönder är liksom en egen ras, precis som rörmokare och föräldrar->>
[Aliens]solifer
General
General

Postby [Aliens]kronenbourg » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:12 pm

Hiya

Still trying to sort out the players for the funwar, so as its short notice for you, is next Sunday better?

That way, we can fully find out how many we have for the match.

I'll find out which map we want, should it go to a draw, and its a good idea about a return match on our map :yes:

Not currently using xfire, as for some reason it clashes with my gaming. Typical, its a gaming tool, and messes my gaming when its on :|

Knew I'd forget the most important thing: How many per team? Or shall I just find out who can do it next week, and post the numbers up?

Thanks, and look forward to the funwar :yes:

Kro

[Aliens]kronenbourg
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby MRSstinky » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:35 pm

Next Sunday at 19.00 UK is a done deal. Let us use our server, it is currently running ranked but we will close it down in time for fight. Add me as buddy in your game so you can connect on me when on server. Game name: MRSstinky. Password will be "farts". Regarding attendants: Lets just make it that the team with least members sets the number - it is easy to have one members sit out one round so all can have a bash during the evening. 20 minutes we open up our guest account on our ventrilo and would love you all to join us so we can have a laugh after fight and easier start-up-the-game comms. IP: lon5.je-voiceservers.co.uk port: 5580. Please add your clantag as either full ventriloname or as comment so I know you are not a part of any UnitedGaming clans and ignore you as you enter. :)

BTW: Jag hade kunnat skriva på svenska ;) men av hänsyn till våra icke-svenska klanmedlemmar håller jag mig till engelska. :)
MRSstinky
Private
Private

Postby [Aliens]kronenbourg » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:42 pm

Hiya

We have 6 so far, maybe more. I'll add you as a friend now, it'll be [Aliens]KRO

We'll use our TS for the match, but then afterwards we'll join you in your Vent for a chat :)

Still thinking if a map, will let you know in good time.

Kro

[Aliens]kronenbourg
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby [Aliens]kronenbourg » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:57 pm

Hiya

Are we still on? I added you as a friend, [Aliens]KRO.

We have 9 that should be okay, possibly a couple more, depending on bits and bats.

[Aliens]kronenbourg
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby MRSstinky » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:01 pm

Yep, fight on, but no clue how many we will be. If to few of us I get some mercenarys from our friend clan =CD=
MRSstinky
Private
Private

Postby [Aliens]kronenbourg » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:22 pm

Oki doki, I'll let the guys know in case they wonder why there may be two different clans on the same side :yes:

[Aliens]kronenbourg
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby MRSstinky » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:07 pm

Forgive me for not joining in personally. My computer crashes like every 5th minute for some reason. Need to get it sorted this week. Hope you all have a good fight!
MRSstinky
Private
Private

Return to Challenge Us