Crysis is a big dissapointment.

Talk about anything Far Cry or Crysis in here..

Crysis is a big dissapointment.

Postby OS|Wendigo » Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:12 pm

I have the full version as of today and while the single player game is like the demo (good), the multiplayer is just like the beta (awfull). I know this wont be popular to say, but I would recommend you wait to buy it before you have seen it being played online. There are only two games modes as you know, and it runs horribly and the map design is pathetic. I have waited for this game for years now and I have just had the biggest dissapointment ever in an online game. Call of Duty 4 on the other hand is absolutely brilliant and runns like a dream. Just a heads up, cheers.
OS|Wendigo
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby CAB » Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:34 pm

well did not have high expectation on the multiplay part, cant be a great multiplay game swallow so much on your PC... and the nano stuff..no thx :shock:

but so far the singelgame are really good. singelversion deliver all the hype, im not disappointed...never tested it on a server and i think im not going to do that.. just started to play on the tank level, and i like it :o

"I'm Rick James, BITCH!!!"
CAB
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby OS|Wendigo » Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:44 pm

I think you have it right.
OS|Wendigo
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby [Aliens]solifer » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:47 pm

As long as singel is ok im not disapointed, mp if its good ok, and i tried the beta MP horrible, lagg and so , as for playing ?? not sure yet!

SINGEL IS GREAT
Camaro - If you don´t own one, you´ll never understand!
<<-Bönder är liksom en egen ras, precis som rörmokare och föräldrar->>
[Aliens]solifer
General
General

Postby [Aliens]Falconer » Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:03 pm

Sounds like it's gonna be Crysis for SP and CoD4 for MP on my account...

Hell, I may not have waited as long as you guys for Crysis (discovered FarCry pretty late due to my once state-of-the-art-rig being hopelessly outdated when FC was released), but I still had my hopes up in the skies.... :( :( :(

Unfortunately the spec's required to run the game made the decision for me....
---------------------------------------------------------------
"Son, how would you like to play for Man United?"
"No thanks sir. I've had a better offer."
"What could be better than Man United?"
"Man City!"
---------------------------------------------------------------
[Aliens]Falconer
WoW FTW!
WoW FTW!

Postby [Aliens]Gaz » Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:12 pm

i dont think its that bad to be honest.

the graphics are pretty swish(runs on maximum on one card) and the story is quite interesting. my major problem with it is that the AI is a little dumb, i seem to find myself playing cowboys and indians a lot. (shoot, duck, cloak, stand, shoot, duck, cloak, stand, shoot... etc etc etc) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: and another one is that the scar is pretty much useless, not enough ammo to keep using it so i dumped it right at the start and took the standard Korean weapon instead. :( :(

aside from that im having a lot of fun, MP looks like it could be a lot of fun too but maybe without the whole 'super suit' thing going on.

:)
[Aliens]Gaz
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby [PTG]monk » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:50 am

The singleplayer is really funny.

But i like the mp. But there need some fixing for bugs and stupid crashes"EA". But like they said on some other thread. They should add like dm to this also. But there looks like there will be some great mods out for it in the future. That i'am looking forward to.
[PTG]monk
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby [Aliens]Scandhi » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:42 pm

Good engine for mods. Just look at all the Crysis mods brewing at blacksandstudios.
[Aliens]Scandhi
Captain
Captain

Return to Far Cry / Crysis