I like it...

Talk about anything related to the Call Of Duty franchise here..

I like it...

Postby [Aliens]Gaz » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:20 am

... its alright actually. Once you get past the annoying as hell people that have perfected the art of dropping a nade as they die so they get the kill back and the fact that bullets go through pretty much anything. But yeah, i cant seem to find many stats on it, which is nice because it means i dont have to worry about looking like a twat for having 3% accuracy or whatever. Basically you get a gun and spam a lot, and if you spam well enough they give you more guns to spam with. I cant see a bad side to that really... maybe a jet pack and some skis would be nice but that might be taking the biscuit...

So yes, ill be playing that for a bit now so hopefully ill see some of you on there. Oh and Soli gave me admin, so kill me and you are banned... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: (This is a joke - ive typed in public and i cant be bothered moving it so im just making that clear)
[Aliens]Gaz
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby [Aliens]solifer » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:32 am

Good to hear Akilae, the game we played yesterday is the vanilla mode, next week we add hardcore and that means no haircross and some more wich make it harder but even more fun.
I was to tired yesterday so i had to sleep , but it was fun as long as it was :lol: :lol:
Camaro - If you don´t own one, you´ll never understand!
<<-Bönder är liksom en egen ras, precis som rörmokare och föräldrar->>
[Aliens]solifer
General
General

Postby [Aliens]Scandhi » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:30 pm

can be big fun but then again.. can suck like dead rat.
[Aliens]Scandhi
Captain
Captain

Return to Call Of Duty