empty?

Talk about anything related to the Call Of Duty franchise here..

Postby g2gdayo » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:25 pm

[Aliens]ACEnr1 wrote:I have been playing some on our server a few days now and you are right dayo.
There is some in there that bunny hopps alot.
I will give the server all the time i can spare now and a few days.
Just to try to clean some up and let em know there is a admin around.
So sorry you had to leave the server all mad i hope ull come back and play again.

ACE really nice work last night m8e I noticed you kicked a few people for Bunny Hopping well done m8.

Have you noticed how many people when you ask them to stop bunny hopping say ''Whats Bunny Hopping'' lol

Guys I didnt want to mention names but what the hell im gonna, there are 2 regulars that visit your server their names are <V> & Pray & spray please keep a close eye on these guys they are definatley running something top in every game no matter what with massive scores? <V> Bunny hopps every where.

I am more than willing to help you guys out with admin if you want some help just say what you want me to do and I help as much as I can?

Hi Kron yes Wooks is still about, I think he is waiting for a better game to come out thou he is not to keen on CoD4 I will pass your regards onto him.

Cheers Guys
g2gdayo
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby [Aliens]acer » Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:21 pm

Tanks m8 :D
Trying my best to clean all the bunnys out :evil: :lol:
And for V and Pray i will spec em and take some ss. 8)
[Aliens]acer
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Valhalla » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:02 pm

g2gdayo wrote:Guys I didnt want to mention names but what the hell im gonna, there are 2 regulars that visit your server their names are <V> & Pray & spray please keep a close eye on these guys they are definatley running something top in every game no matter what with massive scores?

RFLMAO OMFG do you really think I cheat? LOOOOOOOOL But yeah, I use the "skill"-cheat or maybe the "owning-newbies"-cheat as well. Sorry for that, but I guess we all have to have excuses on why we suck in a PC game. Sadly for you, not all players that own you cheats.....

Then again, since this is your playing style(quote below), Im not surprised you get owned or cant even come close to any top 1 score. Luckily admins of Aliens punt better players now so maybe you can take that top 1 spot soon. ;)

g2gdayo wrote:As a sniper you settle into some nice long grass or ledge and bugger me they have spawned behind you and stabbing your ass
Valhalla
Private
Private

Postby Spadess » Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:00 pm

Go troll elsewhere before we ban your i.p Valhalla..
Spadess
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby [Aliens]solifer » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:47 pm

Cant believe your still here Valhall, you got caught as a bunny and got kicked, you could have logged in straight away on the server and kept on playing without being a fluffy ear hopping animal, and no one had got anything against you??

But instead of it you are trying to blame us for your game playing.
Take it like a man instead, most players would have done that along time ago, but i guess you want to have us as your enemy???

So as spadess said troll yourself away if you cant add anything usefull or give us some good stuff we all can enjoy :twisted: :twisted:

Best regards Solifer
Camaro - If you don´t own one, you´ll never understand!
<<-Bönder är liksom en egen ras, precis som rörmokare och föräldrar->>
[Aliens]solifer
General
General

Previous

Return to Call Of Duty