Retro stuff

Games worth discussing goes here..

Retro stuff

Postby [Aliens]solifer » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:45 pm

As many know i did reinstall bf2 i also installed FarCry the game that started Aliens, damn how fun it was to play , surf , monkey bay, bad part was it was alot of lag today, might just restart our old FC server just to test :yes: :yes: played a couple of rounds with bf2 special forces also alot of fun not so much focusing on the superior graphics on bf3 and all the sharp lightnings, bf2 felt som much easier for the eyes, i know its old but whats wrong to go retro sometimes :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey:
Camaro - If you don´t own one, you´ll never understand!
<<-Bönder är liksom en egen ras, precis som rörmokare och föräldrar->>
[Aliens]solifer
General
General

Re: Retro stuff

Postby WOOKIE1974 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:12 pm

still got BF2 and farcry soli lol fire it up mate there maybe about 15,000 patches but ill have a few rounds with ya :)

WOOKIE1974
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby [Aliens]solifer » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:22 pm

WOOKIE1974 wrote:still got BF2 and farcry soli lol fire it up mate there maybe about 15,000 patches but ill have a few rounds with ya :)

Sounds great , i do have all patches if you would need it :obey: :obey:
[Aliens]solifer
General
General

Postby OS|Wendigo » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:06 pm

HI Solifer,

I can get my whole clan to join you guys for some custom Farcry matches, locked and passworded of course (not that there would be many people trying to join and hack mind you :) ) The only question I have is: how can we play online now? It seems ubisoft has retired the old login method and nobody knows how to run a server? You know about this?

Wendi
OS|Wendigo
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby [Aliens]solifer » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:29 pm

OS|Wendigo wrote:HI Solifer,

I can get my whole clan to join you guys for some custom Farcry matches, locked and passworded of course (not that there would be many people trying to join and hack mind you :) ) The only question I have is: how can we play online now? It seems ubisoft has retired the old login method and nobody knows how to run a server? You know about this?

Wendi

I did not know that they retired that?? not sure how to solve, not sure how many of us that still play it, its a good old game!! the one that got me into this online gaming :obey: :obey:
[Aliens]solifer
General
General

Postby OS|Wendigo » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:42 pm

We play Arma 3 Wasteland now...if you guys are around.
OS|Wendigo
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby [Aliens]solifer » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:02 am

OS|Wendigo wrote:We play Arma 3 Wasteland now...if you guys are around.

Arma 3 arent that the new game just released?? so how is that game to play?? realistic as arma 2 in playing??
[Aliens]solifer
General
General

Postby OS|Wendigo » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:32 pm

Yes it's as realistic as Arma 2 but with better graphics and physics. BTW I just spoke to Deathwish and some others and they said that if we could get a private Farcry server running, they would play every night of the week! :o I really would love to play that again, because I feel that in many ways, Farcry had some of the best gameplay there has ever been.
OS|Wendigo
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby [Aliens]solifer » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:26 am

OS|Wendigo wrote:Yes it's as realistic as Arma 2 but with better graphics and physics. BTW I just spoke to Deathwish and some others and they said that if we could get a private Farcry server running, they would play every night of the week! :o I really would love to play that again, because I feel that in many ways, Farcry had some of the best gameplay there has ever been.

FarCry is the game i remember the most of all games just cause it was so good, and the gameplay where perfect at that time :yes: :yes: :yes:
[Aliens]solifer
General
General

Postby OS|Wendigo » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:39 pm

Hi again folks...

I have just been in playing Far Cry, and I 've also submitted a ticket with a server provider to see about getting a dedicated FC server up and running. My question to you all is:

How many of you would be interested in running weekly matches (private and passworded) to re-live the magic that is FC multiplayer? I assume 16 slots would be enough but maybe we will need more? Maybe you guys know pülayers from other old FC clans that might wanna play too?

Wendi
OS|Wendigo
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby [Aliens]solifer » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:18 pm

OS|Wendigo wrote:Hi again folks...

I have just been in playing Far Cry, and I 've also submitted a ticket with a server provider to see about getting a dedicated FC server up and running. My question to you all is:

How many of you would be interested in running weekly matches (private and passworded) to re-live the magic that is FC multiplayer? I assume 16 slots would be enough but maybe we will need more? Maybe you guys know pülayers from other old FC clans that might wanna play too?

Wendi

Love the game but for me my time are more limited to even think on weekly playing, even though i would love to , for me i can only do on some occasions :roll: :roll: :roll:
[Aliens]solifer
General
General

Postby OS|Wendigo » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:57 pm

[Aliens]solifer wrote:
OS|Wendigo wrote:Hi again folks...

Wendi

Love the game but for me my time are more limited to even think on weekly playing, even though i would love to , for me i can only do on some occasions :roll: :roll: :roll:

Good enough for me! I'm going to get a server running and I'll let you guys know when it's up. :o
OS|Wendigo
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby [Aliens]solifer » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:51 pm

I think i could start ours in 2 mins;-) if needed i thin k i did not uninstall it, but unsure how it works if ubisoft haf closed the game??
[Aliens]solifer
General
General

Postby OS|Wendigo » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:38 pm

Hi Silfer,

No they haven't ended it...that was my mistake...its running fine. I played the KsK server last night with one of our clan member and we had great game with like 10 people (ffa) within minutes.....PLEASE start your server! Come on man, old times! will be so great! :obey:
OS|Wendigo
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby [Aliens]solifer » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:26 pm

OS|Wendigo wrote:Hi Silfer,

No they haven't ended it...that was my mistake...its running fine. I played the KsK server last night with one of our clan member and we had great game with like 10 people (ffa) within minutes.....PLEASE start your server! Come on man, old times! will be so great! :obey:

Will have a peak in a day or so to check if it still are installed??
[Aliens]solifer
General
General

Return to Games