ArmA2

Games worth discussing goes here..

ArmA2

Postby g2gdayo » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:09 am

Hi guys with gaming being alittle thin on the ground at the moment, to the point where peolpe seem to be going back to BF2. I wondered how many of you guys have actually taken a close look at ArmA?

I bought Arma when it 1st came out and I have to say I was very impressed. Massive maps real life strategy's etc.

Its also a game that seems to move with the times with expansion packs / maps and now ArmA2 is set for realise.

take a look at the video for Armed Assault: Combat Operations:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGuUbWspc7c

You have to admit it seems to have it all?

Let me know what ya all think.

Cheers ESO Dayo
g2gdayo
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby [Aliens]solifer » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:29 am

Ok i admit it looks good, but?

Can you use vehichles as of cars helis tanks jets etc, as alot cant be showed in a video.

Can you walk into buildings, i think bf2 have all i need, to be honest with all mods you have more?

What more can arma give me, what bf2 cant, not meant to sound negative wich im not, mosthly curious.
Camaro - If you don´t own one, you´ll never understand!
<<-Bönder är liksom en egen ras, precis som rörmokare och föräldrar->>
[Aliens]solifer
General
General

Postby [Aliens]Warriorjock » Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:33 am

yeah does look great, but i find that aiming etc and hitting targets is really hard. Also when on single player some of the missions are really hard and you get located after 1 shot is fired.

But yep good looking game, But Op Flashpoint 2 is for me later on in the year i think. Plus still love BF2 has everything you want and more.

WHO DARES WINS
[Aliens]Warriorjock
Captain
Captain

Return to Games