KRO!! LOOK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Having software/hardware problems? Get help here!

KRO!! LOOK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby [Aliens]Nickelin » Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:16 pm

Need your help with this fucker!!!!!!! "Spammer: Win32/Cutwail.gen!B" it refuses to go away im using Superantispyware , and Malwarebytes´ Anti-Malware, trying my best here, working tonight so i cant be on!! but i would be very tankfull if you can have a look at it!! :cry: :cry: (DO i need to re format ) :cry: Meaning looking at what to do!!

IT´S BETTER TO BURNOUT THEN FADE AWAY
[Aliens]Nickelin
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: KRO!! LOOK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby [Aliens]Björne » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:43 pm

i think you can remove it with AVG malwere remover it is the shit!!!

[Aliens]Björne
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby [Aliens]kronenbourg » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:59 pm

Well, firstly lets look at what MBAM removed, then can you do the following whilst I wait for the log from MBAM:

Download ComboFix from one of these locations:

Link 1
Link 2

* IMPORTANT !!! Save ComboFix.exe to your Desktop

• Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools

• Double click on ComboFix.exe & follow the prompts.

• As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.

• Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.

**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:

Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.

When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply.

[Aliens]kronenbourg
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby [Aliens]Nickelin » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Thanks for the fast reply !!!!!! Now would you please look att the post date!!!, it´s been taking care off!! :) :) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

IT´S BETTER TO BURNOUT THEN FADE AWAY
[Aliens]Nickelin
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby [Aliens]kronenbourg » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:40 pm

Oh, for fu.....

Thanks Bjorne, you little gremlin, just wait for Friday night :evil: :evil: :evil:

[Aliens]kronenbourg
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Return to Tech-support