Introducing battlefieldforum.net

Talk about anything related to the Battlefield series here. (including expansion packs)

Introducing battlefieldforum.net

Postby Sk@nK » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:49 pm

It took me a few attempts to login ... but Hello, it's been a while since I was here!

I just wanted to share a new project with my Aliens mates that I'm helping to get off the ground.

I'm one of the Community managers at www.battlefieldforum.net - a new hub for all things Battlefield.

With the news of the demise of the Battlelog forums, we are aiming to be the new home for the Battlefield community across all platforms. So whether you're hyped for BF1 or still enjoying BF4 or classic Battlefields, please feel free to check out our friendly and vibrant discussion boards. :o

We also hope to run a competition soon which will see one lucky registrant win a copy of Battlefield 1!
Sk@nK
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Introducing battlefieldforum.net

Postby [Aliens]solifer » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:41 pm

Nice , will have a peak as soon as i can :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey:
Camaro - If you don´t own one, you´ll never understand!
<<-Bönder är liksom en egen ras, precis som rörmokare och föräldrar->>
[Aliens]solifer
General
General

Postby [Aliens]kronenbourg » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:29 pm

Hi mate :yes:

I'll join it as soon as I'm home, wed night sometime. Sounds like a fantastic idea, and many clan's can also get to know other clan's, as well as the public players.

On a side note, do you know if the battlelog itself will exist, or is it just the forums going?

Either way, looking forward to the new forums. Will take a peak now but register etc when I'm by a pc, not on a phone :rofl:

Kro

[Aliens]kronenbourg
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby [Aliens]kronenbourg » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:37 pm

Hi, just had a quick look, love the darlic in the background.

One thing I'm curious, you have a bf1 and bf5 forum, plus the old bad company. What about bf3? I know a lot still play it, as do I.

Anyway, looks good and will join when I'm back as, hopefully, good old kronenbourg 8)

[Aliens]kronenbourg
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Return to Battlefield