zombie vs human

Talk about anything related to the Battlefield series here. (including expansion packs)

zombie vs human

Postby [Aliens]solifer » Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 am

Had really fun yesterday even though the zombie vs human was not for so long time, i still had really fun hope to see more of this game play.

Soli
Camaro - If you don´t own one, you´ll never understand!
<<-Bönder är liksom en egen ras, precis som rörmokare och föräldrar->>
[Aliens]solifer
General
General

Re: zombie vs human

Postby [Aliens]kronenbourg » Sat May 18, 2013 10:56 am

Excellent, I enjoyed it though had no sound as my volume was off, so was a dead and deaf zombie :rofl:

There are some dedicated servers out there, but UNranked. However, we could, if there are 5 or 6 of us for example, find a 8 player server (hope its not addaptive, will find out at the time) and take it over, doing the same.

[Aliens]kronenbourg
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby [Aliens]solifer » Sat May 18, 2013 11:07 am

I was also deaf as crille saw and used, he knifed me a poor handicapped clanleader :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
One question how hard can it be to use one of our server and use it like this after we reset the normal mode??
I mean our servers are mosthly empty anyway!
Camaro - If you don´t own one, you´ll never understand!
<<-Bönder är liksom en egen ras, precis som rörmokare och föräldrar->>
[Aliens]solifer
General
General

Postby [Aliens]heCKLes » Mon May 20, 2013 10:46 am

I think that on fridays the guys playing want options, both of game modes but also if one server crashes they can play on the other one.

The guys want to play, not spend time setting up servers that keep crashing. At least I think that is what they want. :) Kro's the one doing most of this work, if not all and I don't feel it's fair that he should dedicate time and effort on setting up our server for 10 minutes of unranked fun when we just as easily can go to another empty server (there are like a million of them).
[Aliens]heCKLes
Major
Major

Postby [Aliens]WITTY » Mon May 20, 2013 4:06 pm

[Aliens]heCKLes wrote:I think that on fridays the guys playing want options, both of game modes but also if one server crashes they can play on the other one.

The guys want to play, not spend time setting up servers that keep crashing. At least I think that is what they want. :) Kro's the one doing most of this work, if not all and I don't feel it's fair that he should dedicate time and effort on setting up our server for 10 minutes of unranked fun when we just as easily can go to another empty server (there are like a million of them).

:yes:
[Aliens]WITTY
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Return to Battlefield