FAO Redchillie

Talk about anything related to the Battlefield series here. (including expansion packs)

FAO Redchillie

Postby =1PARA=Assassin » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:41 am

Redchillie, rather than spam our forums, then slag our clan off in your battlelog, why not try and act mature and come onto our TS like we asked you to to try and resolve the issue you have with our server admins?
Our clan do NOT kick players for "being too good", we have many experienced Battlefield veterans who have amazing skills in the game and we enjoy good players joining and playing on our server. What we don't like is people who come on our servers, break rules and abuse our admins, like you did.
I have known the Aliens Clan for many years now and have many good friends here and I would hate for one player like yourself to cause any unrest between our Clans. Might be an idea to act a bit more mature in future and at least man up and join our TS to discuss any issues instead of trolling forums.

Thanks,

-1PARA-Assassin
=1PARA=Assassin
Colonel
Colonel

Re: FAO Redchillie

Postby [Aliens]Björne » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:12 am

i know that al admins on their servers play god more or less, sometimes just not aggreing whit the admin they get kickt, but i know that chrill is a good player and a good brother! (can be alot anoying somtimes). And he dont deserv bein calld a hacker!!!

just draw a line and end this shite!

[Aliens]Björne
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby [Aliens]Chrille » Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:49 pm

=1PARA=Assassin wrote:RWhat we don't like is people who come on our servers, break rules and abuse our admins, like you did.

let me ask you this, when was i being abusive towards admin on your server? when did i break your rules?
i played one round of grand bazaar, got accused of hacking by some random dude that wasnt a Para, and i called him an asshole for doing so. how and when was i ever abusive towards any one of you?? (i got warned for swearing and i even apologised saying that it wouldnt happen again)

but honestly this has gone on for to long and its just water under the bridge, all i ever wanted was for you to know how shitty move that was to just kick with no other reason than "get lost" i dont slag all of you, i just wanted whoever was in charge to know how this one admin was acting.

if you still want to continue, then before you post here go check your server chat log or what its called, look at it, look reaaal close and see what you find.

edit

oh and btw, Locking threads and banning me from the forum before i even have a chance to reply was a really smart move too!
---Work It Harder Make It Better---
--Do It Faster, Makes Us stronger--
----More Than Ever Hour After----
-----Our Work Is Never Over-----
[Aliens]Chrille
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby =1PARA=Assassin » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:20 am

Sorry mate, but you acted like a child on our forums, that's why we chose to ban you. Posting crap about us on your battlelog didn't go down to well either. You were invited to join our TS to discuss, but didn't. We deal with issues in TS, not posting on forums.
Anyway, not wasting anymore time on this. What's done is done.
:D
=1PARA=Assassin
Colonel
Colonel

Postby [Aliens]kronenbourg » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:18 am

Good grief mate, do you ever sleep? Its 4am when you posted :shock:

Hope you're well, and thanks for explaining the issue here also

[Aliens]kronenbourg
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Return to Battlefield