Page 2 of 5

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:18 pm
by [Aliens]Gaz
i declare the [Aliens] dodgey sig competition officially open!

Image

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:21 pm
by [Aliens]kronenbourg
Hang on, 3 sigs for me!!!

Not that one, its Soli's.


Still, if no vote, I may pick one per week, on rotation :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:56 pm
by [Aliens]heCKLes
[Aliens]Akilae wrote:Image


I'd go for this one, without the smiley..

Great work Gaz! :D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:25 pm
by [Aliens]solifer
My little contribution made in Gimp on linux, thats why it took time , not used to gimp at the moment,

Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:19 pm
by [Aliens]kronenbourg
Okay, in the end its Soli's, but so you all that made me one don't feel left out, check out this weeks :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:54 pm
by [Aliens]Gaz
lol it was just a joke mate. i feel bad for tarnishing your good name with that terrible joke sig now :( :(

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:07 pm
by [Aliens]kronenbourg
I know mate, it was hilarious when I saw it, had me cracking up 8)

I've removed it now, and put on Soli's.

Oh, and I may get you back with my music for Sweden. Do you like.......






Faithless :rofl: :rofl:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:07 pm
by [Aliens]solifer
[Aliens]Akilae wrote:lol it was just a joke mate. i feel bad for tarnishing your good name with that terrible joke sig now :( :(


YES SHAME ON YOU :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
We know the truth Gaz, and you will be punished at the aliens meeting :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:08 pm
by [Aliens]kronenbourg
Soli, you missed the ESU part off :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:54 pm
by [Aliens]Gaz
[Aliens]solifer wrote:
[Aliens]Akilae wrote:lol it was just a joke mate. i feel bad for tarnishing your good name with that terrible joke sig now :( :(


YES SHAME ON YOU :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
We know the truth Gaz, and you will be punished at the aliens meeting :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:



as long as its punishment through excessive beer drinking ill be ok :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:36 am
by [Aliens]Mico
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:04 am
by [Aliens]Falconer
[Aliens]Akilae wrote:as long as its punishment through excessive beer drinking ill be ok :)


He can't afford that, mate.....

He ows a certain clan member all the beer he can drink :wink: And by George, I'm gonna drink like I've never done before!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:52 pm
by [Aliens]solifer
[Aliens]kronenbourg wrote:Soli, you missed the ESU part off :wink:


will fix

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:24 pm
by [Aliens]kronenbourg
Do I :| :| :| :|


:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:




On a side note, gonna create a sig when I get home. Planned it out at work, and its gonna be awesome :goteam:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:46 pm
by [Aliens]acer
Image