Page 1 of 1

Happy member application

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:41 pm
by Pysen92
Yello!

Pysen92 here 24 yo from växjö sweden!
Searching long time to find decent guys to play with, since my old gaming squad lost their amusement in gaming! and left me on my own :( ..

As many of u might know.. wife, children, dogs and other everyday material things takes time. But Usally i get to play some evnings when wifee wants me out of her sight :|

Getting my hopes up that ill be an appriciated member.

Over and out!!
:work:

Re: Happy member application

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:22 am
by [Aliens]solifer
Hi and welcome mate im happy to see that you got in, not sure how far you got along here with help , did you get any help on TS info etc?
Are you as i a long veteran battlefield player?
We play bf3 bf4 and i guess bf4 are the most common friday nights are ususally very active ingame and TS, you can add me solifer on battlelog and also apply to aliens platoon, and we go from there, will also fix more access to forum.

And last but not least, WELCOME

Re: Happy member application

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:40 pm
by [Aliens]kronenbourg
Hi there and welcome :)

I should have looked in here on Friday, as we didn't really know who you were, but being a friendly bunch we dragged you into our channel anyways :yes:

It was a good night of gaming last night, and as you can tell, TS is a lively area. I'm the grumpy, moaning sod, and we have other great characters.

We play for fun all the time, but as you saw/heard, if we're all on the same side, we can get a bit competitive.

Anyhoo, welcome to Aliens, I've sent you a friend request (kronenbourg....or Kro as most call me).

Also, Fridays is our most active days/nights, but through the week others are around. If you're in TS and see others in, just 'poke' them and ask to join, and say you're a recruite and posted in the forums etc :yes: :yes:

Re: Happy member application

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:17 pm
by Pysen92
[Aliens]solifer wrote: did you get any help on TS info etc?
Are you as i a long veteran battlefield player?
We play bf3 bf4 and i guess bf4 are the most common friday nights are ususally very active ingame and TS, you can add me solifer on battlelog and also apply to aliens platoon, and we go from there, will also fix more access to forum.

And last but not least, WELCOME


Thx!

Iv been playing since bf vietnam, but online i started a little when bf2 was the hottest thing in gaming community. ( it was, and still are the best battlefiled game according to me)

So BF is my main game, since i dont get much time over for gaming i usually play the latest bf, for now bf4. BUT it sometimes hapends i play a round of Rocketleauge, some hours farcry or any new Big SP game . Everyone can use a break from BF :P

About TS, i joined in at fridays game. Not very activly since i felt a bit importunate :P just hanged around to feel the wibes in the group. And damn you seem to be a really tight funny realaxed gang! hopefully ill find my spot eventually!:)

I havent had any "direct" info about stuff, just what iv read by my self in forum :)

Il ad you straight away!

And sorry for spelling, gramma and speach. My eng is a bit rusty!

Re: Happy member application

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:21 pm
by Pysen92
[Aliens]kronenbourg wrote:Hi there and welcome :)

I should have looked in here on Friday, as we didn't really know who you were, but being a friendly bunch we dragged you into our channel anyways :yes:

It was a good night of gaming last night, and as you can tell, TS is a lively area. I'm the grumpy, moaning sod, and we have other great characters.

We play for fun all the time, but as you saw/heard, if we're all on the same side, we can get a bit competitive.

Anyhoo, welcome to Aliens, I've sent you a friend request (kronenbourg....or Kro as most call me).

Also, Fridays is our most active days/nights, but through the week others are around. If you're in TS and see others in, just 'poke' them and ask to join, and say you're a recruite and posted in the forums etc :yes: :yes:


I can tell for sure!

You seem to be the clan iv been looking for, playing for fun. But when the game are as the most intense the competetiv bf monster takes over! ;)

Re: Happy member application

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:34 pm
by [Aliens]solifer
Pysen92 wrote:
[Aliens]solifer wrote: did you get any help on TS info etc?
Are you as i a long veteran battlefield player?
We play bf3 bf4 and i guess bf4 are the most common friday nights are ususally very active ingame and TS, you can add me solifer on battlelog and also apply to aliens platoon, and we go from there, will also fix more access to forum.

And last but not least, WELCOME


Thx!

Iv been playing since bf vietnam, but online i started a little when bf2 was the hottest thing in gaming community. ( it was, and still are the best battlefiled game according to me)

So BF is my main game, since i dont get much time over for gaming i usually play the latest bf, for now bf4. BUT it sometimes hapends i play a round of Rocketleauge, some hours farcry or any new Big SP game . Everyone can use a break from BF :P

About TS, i joined in at fridays game. Not very activly since i felt a bit importunate :P just hanged around to feel the wibes in the group. And damn you seem to be a really tight funny realaxed gang! hopefully ill find my spot eventually!:)

I havent had any "direct" info about stuff, just what iv read by my self in forum :)

Il ad you straight away!

And sorry for spelling, gramma and speach. My eng is a bit rusty!


Far cray was my first and best multiplayer experiance still have the game and could easily play some , many of us aliens played this game hard, i believe björne still have fc server up and we also have our server on our sponsored server(FarCry).
First add ALNS as your clan tag in bf game if you havent joined aliens on battlelog please do.
I also upped your rights in this forum so you can access it.
Any questions please ask, other than that nice to have you here.
You will find your spot no problems, and for languages thats not a problem, sometimes some of us might be a little drunk and we cant understand him either :o

Solifer