Excellent night Friday

Drunk or just talkative? This is the place for you..

Excellent night Friday

Postby [Aliens]kronenbourg » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:31 pm

Very happy with how it went, with the new server and admin'ing it.

The issue at the end of the night wasn't our server but a Battlelog issue, as its happened before. You can tell, as the Battlog put all your guns back to how they were before you even started that night.

So, it was good on server, UK players have pings of ~20.

It was full at one point when Witty wanted to join, so had to kick someone. Also, over the night it was quite full. Even when the issue happened and we went back in, a few that were public players rejoined us, so that says something.

I've jotted many things down as we played, to try and sort out. The map voting works well (for those not on, just tupe the number, no need for the / first).

We're using RCON to admin it, very easy to do, and will sort Admins out very soon.

Put a ping limter of 150 on, but if you have a player with 100 but then spikes to 180, then back to 100, it won't kick. We all experience that over time.

Also, we had a player that gitched on Epicenter at the back of C, then we kicked him. He came back on and somehow got to the tallest roof at E. Before I could ban him he left.

However, I checked Battlelog for the match players (it shows people who left midway), and thanks to the magic of this new Admin tool, I found his EA GUID, and banned him yesterday!!!!

So, over the next few weeks, as I've just paid for a month for the moment, if you log on, and 4 or more of you are thinking where to go, then join our server. i just need to know if we get rubberband or the odd player gets kicked, like we saw on the Drunken server.

Thanks

Kro

[Aliens]kronenbourg
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Re: Excellent night Friday

Postby [Aliens]solifer » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:22 pm

Nice, hopefully it will work good, but will this mean no one has any interest in our old one??
Camaro - If you don´t own one, you´ll never understand!
<<-Bönder är liksom en egen ras, precis som rörmokare och föräldrar->>
[Aliens]solifer
General
General

Re: Excellent night Friday

Postby [Aliens]kronenbourg » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:34 pm

Well, as the Drunken server kept crashing every time we played on it, that is why I got this one.

Nothing you did Soli, its Multiplay.

However, we could just put close quarters and possibly TDM on that one, with a chance to do Zombies on it or just certain other things.

[Aliens]kronenbourg
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Return to The [Aliens] Drunken Clan Pub