Zombies vs Humans

Drunk or just talkative? This is the place for you..

Zombies vs Humans

Postby [Aliens]kronenbourg » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:10 pm

Hi

On Monday we played a great game mode called Zombies vs Humans. It was hilarius, at times people couldn't breathe due to laughing so much. We did this in the 16 man server, and because our procon was down, we could do it properly. I just restarted the server so we could have Ziba each time, as you need a small map for it.

So, the general feeling is, this is something that would fefinatly be a fun thing to do, for everyone.

Now, obviously we did this on our ranked server, but the odd few people came in, and they played along as well.

So, what is it you ask?

Well, the zombies have to out number the Humans. Zombies only have knives, but Humans have pistols, knifes or grenades. No main weapons.

Then, its just a case of rushing the humans, and it makes for great times. At one time, I died, saw the other two zombies rush past, and Warrior was trying his best to kill, ran out of bullets, and he got knifed :rofl:

I was human once, and ran out of bullets. Ran around trying to stay alive, got knifed, and Krut on my side revived me, with no ammo. Ha to look for a gun on the floor for a pistol. It was hectic. :lol:

We did take flags so the round wouldn't be too long, as we all wanted a go on both sides.

---

So, my suggestion? Well, we can either do it ranked or unranked. Unranked is easier as we can lock the server, turn autobalence off, and really get into it. Anyone that wants in, if they're in Teamspeak etc, can get the password.

Either the 16 man server, or if we have more than 8 humans, move it to the 32 server, so we can get people switched easier.

We could just do it for fun, and possibly have a leaderboard, where the zombies only get knife kill counts, or maybe humans with pistols.

Remember, the more zombies the better.

So, pick say all the close quarter maps, so that we can keep it going.

Oh, and the 16-man server was fine all night.

It will take a while to do, as I want to do it when as many people are online :)

Feedback please

Kro

[Aliens]kronenbourg
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Re: Zombies vs Humans

Postby [Aliens]solifer » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:15 pm

Soounds like it was fun , myself i was working :cry: :cry: im in next time we do it again :sir: :sir:
Camaro - If you don´t own one, you´ll never understand!
<<-Bönder är liksom en egen ras, precis som rörmokare och föräldrar->>
[Aliens]solifer
General
General

Postby [Aliens]kronenbourg » Sun May 05, 2013 2:58 pm

Okay, tried it again this Friday, but was a bit hectic over the rounds.

So, I have a few suggestions for this to be done, one night. But we need to plan ahead for either idea.

1) We play Zombies in a zombie server. These are actually dedicated servers already setup for this mode. However, they are Normal and Unranked. Normal is better for the zombies, as they can kill quicker.

For example, to find these, make sure you have Normal and Hardcore unticked, and type Zombie into the Filter section. I found a load last night, but only 2 today, so it may be pot luck.

---

2) We play Zombies in our 16 man server, and set it up to do this. Not sure how to select certain weapons, but we could just turn autobalence off, and then it will have to be Unranked, and put a password on it, so others can't join it.

---

3) We play Zombies on a small server. What I mean by this is, finding a server with a smaller amount of people allowed. We join, and as we'll be a greater number, we can play ranked, but do the game mode ourselves. That also means that we can also get our beloved stars etc.

So, searching this minute (and remember to look for empty as well), I have found ones with 16 players, and some with 8 (posting below to show what I mean). However, apart from a few below and this was just a snippet, many are found, we need either a tdm or conquest server:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/se ... r-Club-HC/

12 player:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/se ... x-Rank-50/

10 player:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/se ... etplayers/

There are loads of smaller servers on a search!!!!!

----------------------

So, please all reply with your idea on what we should do :yes:

Kro

[Aliens]kronenbourg
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby [Aliens]solifer » Sun May 05, 2013 6:34 pm

Im in whatever you do , as im happy when i can play with my mates, always like new ides and stuff to test out :obey: :obey: :obey:
Camaro - If you don´t own one, you´ll never understand!
<<-Bönder är liksom en egen ras, precis som rörmokare och föräldrar->>
[Aliens]solifer
General
General

Postby [Aliens]WITTY » Mon May 06, 2013 5:26 am

Think I would prefer to play this unranked if I'm honest....but im easy either way and will go with the majority
[Aliens]WITTY
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby [Aliens]heCKLes » Mon May 06, 2013 10:37 am

I'd prefer to play on a dedicated Zombies server, not so important that it's our own. Unranked OFC.

I'm sure we can find a server if and when we want it. No point putting in time and setting up our crappy server for a couple of rounds of Zombie fun.

And no planning! If we want it, we go play it.

That's me! :smok:
[Aliens]heCKLes
Major
Major

Postby ER4D1CAT0R » Mon May 06, 2013 7:04 pm

it was very much fun and a welcomed change, i have played this mode since COD the original, it also promotes team work to go in swarms this mode could also could be used for a laugh and a team building exercise
ER4D1CAT0R
Corpral
Corpral

Return to The [Aliens] Drunken Clan Pub