what a perfect night.

Drunk or just talkative? This is the place for you..

what a perfect night.

Postby [Aliens]solifer » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:23 am

i finally could play on a friday and many rounds with alot of fun, but the last round i played on metro was just brillian alot of good squad playing in a round that seemed to last forever, to lose all flags and feel how can we get em back?? Seemed like a hard mission but with good team play we got em back, flags that can be hard to get, loved to see so many fellow aliens play for so long an just having that fun we all wants, tonight it where one of those nights, a night that athleast made me more eager to play cant wait for next, go bad i have a job to take care of if not i would have played even more. So tanx all for letting me have one of the best gaming nights in a long time.
Camaro - If you don´t own one, you´ll never understand!
<<-Bönder är liksom en egen ras, precis som rörmokare och föräldrar->>
[Aliens]solifer
General
General

Re: what a perfect night.

Postby [Aliens]kronenbourg » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:28 am

I'm the same Soli, it was a fantastic night. We started off on the smaller maps as normal, got very busy at 11ish, then when we thought most had gone, we stayed for the Metro round.

It was a 2hr 30mins round, and it was excellent. Both sides were communicating on where people where, we kept pushing on both sides, and it was great fun as well.

I was shattered after, as it was 2.30am here, and I'm sure the majority felt the same.

Looking forward to many more nights like this, but maybe not as long, as I need my sleep.

Well done to everyone for staying, and this includes Heckles, that on the first map said he was just there to start the server up, and 3.30am swedish time, he was still there :yes:

[Aliens]kronenbourg
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby [Aliens]solifer » Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:56 pm

who could leave in a round like that?? I needed to leave due to sleep and work, but i could not do so it was way to fun and intense;-)
[Aliens]solifer
General
General

Postby [Aliens]kronenbourg » Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:43 pm

It was funny, as Wookie said he wanted to go to bed, but after another 30mins, he was still playing.

It was intense, but that is what I liked about it: Teamwork, communication, fun.

Also, you were in TS but couldn't speak, but you could hear, so that was good.

[Aliens]kronenbourg
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby [Aliens]Warriorjock » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:15 pm

It was amazing the whole night was like back to the great old days. We stuck with the server and i proved to be an amazing night. I played rubbish all night for some reason lol but on metro the last 2hr battle i was great playing as a proper squad we all had a great game hope more to come troops. :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

WHO DARES WINS
[Aliens]Warriorjock
Captain
Captain

Postby [Aliens]solifer » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:45 pm

the last round for me where really good i did not die the whole time, just that alone was worth to play on, i will be on tonight as im shifting to nightshift, so after 22:30 swede time i will try to be on, i hope to see someone of you, i will be on ts but no speak.
[Aliens]solifer
General
General

Postby [Aliens]kronenbourg » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:09 pm

Gonna be on Tuesday night, after 8ish :)

[Aliens]kronenbourg
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby WOOKIE1974 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:30 pm

yeah ya bunch of fuckers i got 3 hours sleep then went and did an 11 hour shift at work "DAMN YOU ALIENS DAMN YOU!!!!!" LOL. was an amazing game dont know bout anyone else but there was no way i was leaving 78,000 points for one round hanging in the balance that "maybe battlelog wont save properly if i log out :P "

WOOKIE1974
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Return to The [Aliens] Drunken Clan Pub