battlefield 3 Premium

Drunk or just talkative? This is the place for you..

battlefield 3 Premium

Postby [Aliens]Björne » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:53 am

[Aliens]Björne
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: battlefield 3 Premium

Postby WOOKIE1974 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:40 pm

ok that looks fekkin awesome, just gutted cos i have just pre-ordered close quarters lol, oh well guess ill just have to order the others now :)

WOOKIE1974
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby [Aliens]Chrille » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:43 pm

looks like ill be 499 kronor fattigare this month :lol:
---Work It Harder Make It Better---
--Do It Faster, Makes Us stronger--
----More Than Ever Hour After----
-----Our Work Is Never Over-----
[Aliens]Chrille
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby [Aliens]kronenbourg » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:37 am

How can you own more vehicals with the premium? Just curious, will they be invisible to non-premium players :lol: :lol:

I've pre-ordered as well wookie, all I think our server should do, is only put the maps on for the new DLC's when the non-premium people get their DLC's.

Otherwise it will be shite on the server, new map comes up, half can't play :wink:

PS, where can you buy this? Is it only thru Origin? If so, that's shite. But, can we cancel pre-orders at Amazon?

[Aliens]kronenbourg
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby [Aliens]kronenbourg » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:55 pm

Just had a look, and for the price, of which I already bought the main game and B2K, it will cost ~£12 per DLC.

So, as there are still 3 to go (close including), that is £36. But, Orgin can let me re-buy it all again, for £40.

All you get is some extra dogtags, and a few weapons. I'm still behind in the main game. Gaming at the weekends are out for me, so the premium events are no good for me.

Think I'll stick with ordering them when they come out, and playing on servers that have the maps I can play. Not sure how many clans out there will have Premium, as all their members will want to have it, before they turn on the new maps. Waiting 2 weeks is no biggie.

[Aliens]kronenbourg
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby WOOKIE1974 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:35 am

premium owners get each dlc two weeks earlier than dvd release customers i have cancelled mine from play.com, because i was gonna buy the premium pack but im loathed a little to pay EA games money up front for the next 6 - 8 months for games they aint released and whats stopping them in the next 6 months fucking battlefield 3 off for some shit like crysis, like they did with battlefield 2. These fuckers know they have you completely over a barrell ordering from origin in advance and no doubt there will be something written in the fine print that youre not entitled to your money back if they decide at any time not to release the remaining 3 dlc's.

WOOKIE1974
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby [Aliens]kronenbourg » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:49 am

One thing we were discussing last night is the queuing. If you're fisrt in the queue to join a server and you're not a Premium user, then if 5 Premium players come along, you get shoved to the back of the queue as they have priority.

So, in the end, if you don't have premium, you'll be stuck trying to get in servers your mates are already in :twisted:

[Aliens]kronenbourg
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Return to The [Aliens] Drunken Clan Pub