I'm back!!!!!!!!!!

Drunk or just talkative? This is the place for you..

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!

Postby [Aliens]kronenbourg » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:23 pm

Yes, I know I haven't actually been anywhere (except for a week next month on holiday), but I feel that I needed to post this.

For the past few months, I've been dicking about, not playing BC2, but also not playing much of anything.

There are a few reasons, one being I'm busy at work. Plenty of overtime, which leave me tired later.

Second: I can't get into the gameplay for BC2....yet

Third: I'm doing pc support a lot.

------

Okay, so what am I going to do?

Well, for a start, on every Friday (except when my mate is round) I'll play BC2. However, on 1 Friday every now and then (say every 2 months), I'll play my beloved BF2 instead, on a Friday.

I hope to play more often on our server, to try and get used to the weapons etc.

Also, I want to get to know many of our new members.

------

However, I still like BF2, so will be on my challenges thru the week (as I'm usually on for just an hour), but will join TS and chat, whilst I play.

------

BF3: When it finally comes out, I'll look into getting Windows 7, and partioning my drive, so I can have both XP and 7.

------

AIX: I'm going to try and spend this week setting up a database for the stats system, and when it works, I'll try and get Soli to do the same on our AIX server, so we can have awards etc. Also, there is an option (again, need to look at this) where we can have a webpage layout like bf2s, so you can actually see the awards etc.

-----

BF2, other games etc: Have an idea to work on to help in creating servers etc. Again, I'll be testing this out in the next few months.

-----

And that's about it 8)

So, hope to see more of you all soon,

Kro

[Aliens]kronenbourg
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Re: I'm back!!!!!!!!!!

Postby [Aliens]solifer » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:44 pm

Sounds good kro :obey:
Camaro - If you don´t own one, you´ll never understand!
<<-Bönder är liksom en egen ras, precis som rörmokare och föräldrar->>
[Aliens]solifer
General
General

Return to The [Aliens] Drunken Clan Pub