PC Versus Xbox

Drunk or just talkative? This is the place for you..

Re: PC Versus Xbox

Postby [Aliens]heCKLes » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:54 am

Xytras wrote:Considering the age of Simon i would say "PC's is for granddads" :rofl:

:rofl:
[Aliens]heCKLes
Major
Major

Postby [Aliens]solifer » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:01 am

=UKA=Assassin1912 wrote:Each to their own I suppose...
Consoles are very popular right now, but mostly for young kids? My youngest kids play consoles online and all i hear are immature little kids screaming about who's "L337" etc and they ALL sound about 10 years old....

It's been scientifically proven that PC gamers are more skilled than console gamers, the accuracy of a keyboard and mouse will always beat a controller.
Must admit that it is a pain having to upgrade PC's every year or two to keep up with the games, but it's a price i'll pay to continue to enjoy online gaming.

8) 8) 8)

Agree, but nowdays i can enjoy both i play games on the console that i would never even look att on a pc, online gaming on console are not anything for me pc are made for that :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
Camaro - If you don´t own one, you´ll never understand!
<<-Bönder är liksom en egen ras, precis som rörmokare och föräldrar->>
[Aliens]solifer
General
General

Postby [Aliens]WITTY » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:42 pm

Battlefield, COD and all the others in that genre are better on a PC...Driving games are better on a console imo
[Aliens]WITTY
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby [Aliens]solifer » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:19 pm

EF-WT wrote:Battlefield, COD and all the others in that genre are better on a PC...Driving games are better on a console imo

Agree driving games are good, but these days when im not playing bc2 i do fancy star wars unleashed, really hard game and im also a fan of star wars so its fun, next game after that will i guess be either gears of wars or mass effect, still i have a long way on star wars before it is done, im stuck now at a level with a mean ranchor :obey: :blaah: :rofl:
Camaro - If you don´t own one, you´ll never understand!
<<-Bönder är liksom en egen ras, precis som rörmokare och föräldrar->>
[Aliens]solifer
General
General

Previous

Return to The [Aliens] Drunken Clan Pub