Bah

Drunk or just talkative? This is the place for you..

Bah

Postby Raga » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:55 pm

Hey guys,

Just wanted to say sorry, I've always been bad for checking forums and just wanted to let folks know that I do care and do check in now and then, just rarely :(

I'm making a promise tonight to check this forum at least once every two days, otherwise, Akilae gets to f**k my dog...
User avatar
Raga
Corpral
Corpral
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:52 pm

Re: Bah

Postby [Aliens]solifer » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:50 am

Raga wrote:Hey guys,

Just wanted to say sorry, I've always been bad for checking forums and just wanted to let folks know that I do care and do check in now and then, just rarely :(

I'm making a promise tonight to check this forum at least once every two days, otherwise, Akilae gets to f**k my dog...


Sounds good, but but spare the dog though :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey:
Image
Image
Camaro - If you don´t own one, you´ll never understand!
<<-Bönder är liksom en egen ras, precis som rörmokare och föräldrar->>
User avatar
[Aliens]solifer
General
General
 
Posts: 7136
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:31 pm
Location: Sweden Borlänge

Re: Bah

Postby [Aliens]Gaz » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:34 pm

dude i dont think your missus would appreciate being called that... :)
Image
User avatar
[Aliens]Gaz
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
 
Posts: 973
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:34 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: Bah

Postby [Aliens]Chrille » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:17 pm

dude i think raga is going to kick your ass now :lol: :lol:
---Work It Harder Make It Better---
--Do It Faster, Makes Us stronger--
----More Than Ever Hour After----
-----Our Work Is Never Over-----
User avatar
[Aliens]Chrille
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Posts: 2238
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:36 pm
Location: Sweden - Skåne - Kristianstad

Re: Bah

Postby [Aliens]Gaz » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:06 am

[Aliens]Chrille wrote:dude i think raga is going to kick your ass now :lol: :lol:


haha... his missus more like... she is a better fighter than him :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
User avatar
[Aliens]Gaz
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
 
Posts: 973
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:34 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: Bah

Postby Raga » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:37 pm

Alas its true...shame I meant FORK, you dirty minded gets :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Raga
Corpral
Corpral
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:52 pm

Re: Bah

Postby [Aliens]Gaz » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:52 pm

Raga wrote:Alas its true...shame I meant FORK, you dirty minded gets :lol: :lol: :lol:


Freak :P
Image
User avatar
[Aliens]Gaz
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
 
Posts: 973
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:34 pm
Location: North Wales


Return to The [Aliens] Drunken Clan Pub

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron