Why I'm not about much

Drunk or just talkative? This is the place for you..

Why I'm not about much

Postby [Aliens]kronenbourg » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:19 am

Hi

Well, this is the main reason I won't be on much thru the week, except Fridays:

I'm currently doing a second job when I stop my main job. After an hour, I wander across the site, and start cleaning. Its not a glamorous job, but its good pay, and I need money.

So, it ends at 9pm, and last night I walked to work to see what parking's like when I got home.....and I'm bloody driving today :wink:

Got home at 9.50 last night, and if it means getting home at 9.20 by driving, sod the petrol.

It is hard work, as I'm now at work from 8am till 9pm (13 hours!!!!!!!!!!!), but there is a famous phrase:

No Pain, No Gain.

Anyway, just letting you know I MAY be on thru the week, but if not, after 9pm, I'll be on Friday.

Also, at the moment I don't have a decent pc, so its BF2 for me at the moment. I'll still be in the channel chatting in TS, but on BF2.

Its sad in a way, but again, needs must.

I hope to get a new computer soon, may end up either buying a pc from pc world, and then getting a graphics card after (Bjorne :wink: ).

Or, just saving the actual money and buying one from one of the 2 sites I looked at (Bjorne again, you know which 2 :wink: )

Will see you all soon on the Battlefield, even if I'm the Private and you're all 3-stars :cry: :cry: :cry:

But I'll be a 3-star on Bf2 eventually :evil: :evil:

Kro

[Aliens]kronenbourg
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Re: Why I'm not about much

Postby [Aliens]solifer » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:07 pm

Having 2 jobs are ok as i might mean you actually can afford a new pc, im pretty sure you will get one soon, and you know also if you cant play cause you situation its not muct to do about as we all get into this tome time!

Play when you can and we see you then!
Camaro - If you don´t own one, you´ll never understand!
<<-Bönder är liksom en egen ras, precis som rörmokare och föräldrar->>
[Aliens]solifer
General
General

Postby [Aliens]kronenbourg » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:19 pm

Will do Soli :)

I know sometimes I may come across a bit negative, but when I have that new, sparkling computer, I'll be able to fully enjoy the game :P

Have other debts to pay for first, and will save up the money and just buy a computer, as opposed to finance (a certain % over 12 months).

I reckon a few months, say Summer time. Will keep you all informed, and chat on Friday night :P

[Aliens]kronenbourg
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby [Aliens]Gaz » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:21 pm

get a cheap 9 series nvidia and overclock your processor...

you will then have a similar computer spec to me.

dont waste money on a new computer for the sake of one game.
[Aliens]Gaz
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby [Aliens]kronenbourg » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:10 am

Its not for the sake of one game though, as it is really outdated for any of the new games.

Crysis is on low settings, COD4 is on low settings, so it can be really dull, as I don't see anything happening.

My processor is not fast enough, and the RAM is of the old kind.

I had a problem last night with the graphics, so if the blasted thing dies, I'll just buy the PCWorld computer, and save up for the graphics card later on.

I'll grab Bjorne about that later :|

[Aliens]kronenbourg
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby [Aliens]kronenbourg » Thu May 13, 2010 12:20 pm

Okay, an update on this:

I'm having to give up my evening job, as I'm totally shattered thru the week, and have just started a new job and need to concentrate on the training, as I feel that this may be a very good job for me at this company.

However, there may be a way for me to do overtime when I'm fully trained, and I can always go back to the cleaning if its needed.

So, what does this mean for gaming?

Well, it means I can play some more nights, on a bit earlier. I can't buy a computer anytime soon, as I need to watch every penny, so No BC2 for me.

However, BF2 I will be mostly on.

I can be there to set matches up, look for players, set challenges up etc.

I am also trying to set a computer business up as well, will keep you all informed on this one, as recommendations will be a good thing for me.

Also, still looking for that external job, so need to concentrate on a few things as well.

So, will tell you more this Friday night, BF2 for me at the normal time of 10pm.

See you all soon :yes:

Kro

[Aliens]kronenbourg
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby [Aliens]solifer » Thu May 13, 2010 1:34 pm

Good luck on the work front :yes:
Camaro - If you don´t own one, you´ll never understand!
<<-Bönder är liksom en egen ras, precis som rörmokare och föräldrar->>
[Aliens]solifer
General
General

Return to The [Aliens] Drunken Clan Pub