Hello Aliens, from Sweden Loving America!

Drunk or just talkative? This is the place for you..

Hello Aliens, from Sweden Loving America!

Postby ParVo » Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:20 am

What's happening everyone in the Aliens clan? I finally stopped by to say hello again after many, many months, but I see that tomatoes beat me to it. (Don't trust that tomatoes guy, he's a bit...well, you know :hyp: )

Solifer, can you please re-send those pictures of your sister? I must have lost the last ones you sent when I re-formatted my computer because of BF2.

Loving this green aliens theme happening here (even though it's giving me a headache). Aliens 2 the movie rulez btw...

Gotta go! Stay cool Aliens, and always remember that we Americans love everything Swedish!
:obey:

[760]ParVo
ParVo
Private
Private

Re: Hello Aliens, from Sweden Loving America!

Postby [Aliens]solifer » Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:32 am

ParVo wrote:What's happening everyone in the Aliens clan? I finally stopped by to say hello again after many, many months, but I see that tomatoes beat me to it. (Don't trust that tomatoes guy, he's a bit...well, you know :hyp: )

Solifer, can you please re-send those pictures of your sister? I must have lost the last ones you sent when I re-formatted my computer because of BF2.

Loving this green aliens theme happening here (even though it's giving me a headache). Aliens 2 the movie rulez btw...

Gotta go! Stay cool Aliens, and always remember that we Americans love everything Swedish!
:obey:

[760]ParVo

Well very nice to see you mister barbeque man :evil: :evil:
Tomatoes is a very suspicious person and we are investigating him right now :lol: :lol: :lol:

My sister pics are out, but you can check your mail, i sended you some nude pics of me :rofl: :rofl:

This aliens theme felt for me some kind of strange at first but now i love it!!

We dont play much FC , but i guess you have noticed that, many of us are waiting for FC2 and Crysis, including me :P :P :P
BF2 is the game for us now, some of us are trying BF2142 but for me vanilla bf2 feels at this moment best!!!

And i know we swedes are great :o but not to forgot we love 760 clan :siryessir:

You guys still play FC as before?? guess not :| :| :|

You can still try to join us on our ranked server located in england , maybe ping is better to england from your house!! :?:

Gtg my son is really mad here :x :roll: hehe see you soon :roll:
Camaro - If you don´t own one, you´ll never understand!
<<-Bönder är liksom en egen ras, precis som rörmokare och föräldrar->>
[Aliens]solifer
General
General

Return to The [Aliens] Drunken Clan Pub